LET US HELP YOU THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT PROCESS WITH EASE
Personal Injury means there has been an injury to your body, mind or emotional state and which injury was caused as a result of someone else’s negligence.
NO WIN NO FEE
We only charge a fee if we win the case!
FREQUENT AND REGULAR REPORTING – STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE EXPLAINED
These are just some of the examples where you may have a personal injury claim:-
- Slipping, tripping or falling in a public area such as a shopping centre or restaurant;
- Falling or being pushed from a moving train, or being involved in a train accident;
- Being attacked by an animal;
- Becoming ill from consuming a purchased product;
- Being assaulted by a police or security officer; and
- Medical negligence and medical malpractice.
What can I claim?
- Past hospital and medical expenses;
- Future hospital and medical expenses;
- Past loss of earnings;
- Future loss of earnings – for example if you can no longer perform the same job.
- General damages – for pain and suffering, emotional distress, disfigurement and loss of amenities in your life.
CONTACT US FOR A CONSULTATION
We can be contacted telephonically on (012) 941 2260 or you can visit us at our offices.
For extreme emergencies you can contact us on (071) 462 4641